At Chiropractic First in Red Lodge, we offer both nutritional supplements and nutritional consultations to better guide you towards optimal health.
Our patients are like our Family.
We offer the highest quality nutritional supplements, addressing patients’ needs from prenatal vitamins to advanced aging and complicated health conditions. At Chiropractic First Red Lodge, scheduling Nutrition Consultations has become simpler than ever before. Our personalized Nutrition Consultations provide patients with the resources you need to get your health on track. You’ll leave our clinic well informed and confident that your health is in good hands.
Using Supplements for Optimal Health
It is believed that if you eat a healthy, balanced diet that supplements aren’t needed — because all of your nutrients are coming from your food. The truth of the matter is, sometimes we need a supplement to bridge the gap in our health and wellness. Below are just a couple of reasons why supplementation is still relevant.
- Our soil isn’t as rich in micronutrients as it once was, so our vitamin and mineral intake has doubled as a result.
- Consider supplements as a sort of fertilizer for our bodies — they boost and support our systems. And, they are the best preventative healthcare.
- If you take medications, they often strip our bodies of vital nutrients thus subjecting us to nutrient deficiencies.
- Food-based supplements are highly bioavailable and ready for rapid absorption.
- Establishing Healthy Eating Habits For Optimal Health
Obesity and its related health disorders — high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease, prediabetes, and type 2 diabetes — are issues that many Americans are dealing with. As you begin your health and wellness journey to address your lifestyle habits, nutrition is arguably the most important aspect that needs cleaning up. In a culture of instant gratification, we consume a mass amount of processed foods and beverages that are disadvantageous to our quality of life.
Establishing and being consistent with healthy eating habits improves your health in the following ways:
- It helps maintain and support a healthy weight
- It combats disease, especially those associated with obesity
- It increases your energy
- It may extend your longevity
- It boosts your mood